Mackenzie Stuart are currently working with a leading provider of Image Cytometry products for Cell Analysis, to be used in Life Science and Biomedical research. Products range from cell viability counters to high-throughput image cytometry systems.
The company are rapidly growing and they are looking for a Sales Representative to join their team in the UK and to grow and develop existing & new accounts.
- Preparation of sales forecasts for the territory/area for Direct and Channel orders
- Responsible for Distributor of the complete product line in the assigned territory including target setting, quarterly tracking of sales and stocks
- Develop key accounts and implement strategy with guidance from senior management
- Launch new products, technical presentation in respective territory to promote product mix
- Monthly reporting on competitor activity, support method development and transfer projects with the help of application team
- 60% travel
- Degree educated in Biology/Cell Biology field.
- Track record of achievement in Sales, Marketing and Business Development roles in Cell Analysis/Flow Cytometry.
- At least 3-5 years in technical commercial role in the Pharma/ Biotech/ Life Sciences industry.
- Knowledge of Cell Biology would be a distinct advantage with strong communication skills and good analytical skills.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: LS-RG-438
£40,000 - 50,000