Our client is a fragrance manufacturer that strives to create memorable and sensorial experiences for a diverse client base across the US & the world. They build productive partnerships in fragrances and malodor counteraction and are leading the way in many markets including Air Care, Home Care, Personal Care, Industrial & more. At this company, you will be offered excellent opportunities for personal & professional growth and work to support winning fragrances for exciting brands as part of a dynamic, modern and rapidly growing company.
- Manage & develop a multi-million-dollar territory for both fragrances & fragrance technologies, targeting industrial & manufacturing markets primarily
- Assist creative department on execution of campaigns in accordance with client needs
- Coordinate with internal teams to meet project milestones and deadlines
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure continued development of strong partnerships, resolution of issues when they arise.
- Execute sales strategy to achieve business goals
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) is preferred
- Experience in new business development and territory development
- Good communications and negotiations skills
- Time management, ability to work autonomously and deadline orientated
- Ability to travel when necessary, across assigned region
Job Reference: JC-BAC-F-1
$100,000 - 120,000