Ref: PC -ACFFMI
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is an international asset-based freight forwarding provider with a considerable footprint internationally.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager, specialising in International Freight Forwarding, based in Miami, Florida. The role will be reporting directly to the Sales Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To manage key regional accounts and develop new business through selling the companies value propositions, identifying opportunities and working with inside sales teams to increase revenues
- To work cohesively with operational and functional groups to deliver end value to the customer and develop new bespoke customer supply chain solutions
- To collaborate with business development and external sales teams to help secure new account wins
- Become the point of contact between the business and key regional clients, ensuring their needs and requirements are met and any issues quickly troubleshoot
- Work as part of a wider sales & business development team to attain business goals
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Miami, Florida
- Degree level education or above is preferred but not necessary
- 5+ years’ experience in industry specific account management, preferably for a freight brokerage or forwarding provider
- Ability to communicate in English fluently both orally and written
- Used to working on a focused and results-oriented basis with strong independence
The expected salary for this role would be USD $80,000 – $95,000, with other package benefits including competitive commission structure available.
Job Reference: PC -ACFFMI
USD $80,000 - 90,000