Ref: PC - AMTPSG
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a well-known multinational 3rd party logistics and supply chain solution provider that has influence across the APAC region.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager, specialising in vertical market solutions for the retail & consumer industry, based in Singapore. The role will be reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director, APAC region.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To sustain existing accounts and develop new business through selling the companies value propositions in specialized vertical markets
- To work cohesively with operational and functional groups to deliver end value to the customer
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers
- Provide multi-national vertical supply chain solutions for customers and ensure client needs and requirements are met
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Singapore
- Degree level education or above
- 8+ years’ experience in industry specific account management
- Experience in providing vertical supply chain solutions preferred
- Ability to communicate in English fluently. Other regional languages are an advantage
- Used to working on a focused and results-oriented basis with strong independence
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
The expected salary for this role would be SGD $7,500 – 9,000 /month, with other package benefits available.
Established in May 2005, Mackenzie Stuart was founded to deliver bespoke, sector-specific services & expertise and in doing so, establish a new standard within Executive Search. We have an impressive pedigree, with our Directors’ having over a combined 50 years experience within the industry. They have used this knowledge to position Mackenzie Stuart in a unique way with the business making over 90% of its placements internationally, meaning we are a true Global Executive Search firm. Today, we remain an innovative, results-driven business that prides itself on delivering one-to-one service, accurate market insight and proven business acumen. Our highly tailored approach to recruitment places lasting client relationships before short-term gains & makes openness, integrity and honesty a priority. We also understand the need to consider each and every position as unique – wherever in the world it may be. From our offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors. Having set up another seven executive search firms our group now comprises over 150 consultants and a £17.5m turnover for 2018, having grown from one company and just 17 consultants in 2010. Our growth plans remain as ambitious with plans to increase to over 200 consultants and £20m in revenues by 2020.
Job Reference: PC - AMTPSG
SDG$ 100,000 - 150,000