Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading top-tier Valves & Flow Control equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is one of the major equipment manufacturers in the world with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Application Engineer – Control Valves & Flow Control – to lead technical activities for the application engineering group. This is a key position within the organisation and the candidate must meet the exacting requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the USA without visa sponsorship
- Currently located in Houston or willing to relocate
- Educated with an Engineering or Technical degree discipline
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with technical and product line expertise within Control Valves applications for the Oil & Gas and Power markets
- Experience in developing technical specifications and technical aspects of bids, tender & commercial proposals
- Experience in leading a team of engineers providing leadership and mentoring to the Application Engineering group
- Motivated and proactive self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Technical leadership of the application engineering activities for the Control Valve product portfolio and business unit
- Provide technical leadership throughout inquiry to order process liaising with customers and internal engineering teams
- Responsible for leading a team of application engineers providing direction and expertise during day to day activities
- Work with the global commercial and sales teams supporting their activities and working directly with customers
- Reporting to Global Commercial Operations Manager.
This is a front line position within the organisation and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from an exciting career with accelerated career progression within a globally renowned organisation.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + additional benefits.
Job Reference: DP-AEVCA
$90,000 - 110,000