Mackenzie Stuart is working with a global leading ingredient manufacturer specialising in food Ingredients & Flavours, in the search of a Senior Application Specialist with a focus on the Bakery & Cereal Market. To be based in Belgium.
About the Role
- Providing application support and expertise on ingredients in bakery goods and cereal Applications to the Confectionery, Bakery and Cereals cluster application team and to the regional key customer-base.
- Translating the benefit of ingredients to customer needs of the bakery industry
- Accountable to lead and deliver on key customer and core development projects, requests and related customer visits.
- Problem solving, re-formulation, identifying attractive new ingredients and new end product possibilities etc.
About the Person:
- With regards to requirements, the company are looking for someone with a Master/PhD degree in Chemistry, Food Science/Technology (in Bakery specific) or equivalent by experience, significant customer understanding and customer focus, customer facing experience and market insight.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: LS-BEL-856
€70,000 - 80,000