Location: Germany, Italy (home office)
About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of an exciting CMO, specializing in the production of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, in search of a “(Senior) Business Development Manager.”
The “(Senior) Business Development Manager” will be responsible for managing and growing the business in the assigned territory, with a view to expanding into other regions. Consequently, we are searching for an individual with a strong track record of sales and business development, as well as an extensive network of professional relationships throughout Europe.
About The Role
- Account management and business development.
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of custom API projects with customers in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Providing technical expertise to customers on the company’s manufacturing history and capabilities.
- Focusing on the sales targets of the organisation, organizing sales activities with short-medium-long terms targets and increasing this in line with said targets.
- Mapping out potential new customers & regional markets.
About The Person
We are seeking someone with a technical background and a commercial passion for the API Industry. To be considered for this role, you must have a preexisting network of contacts, to enable a positive start to life at the company.
- Organic Chemistry background.
- Minimum of 5 years’ commercial API experience.
- Commercial mind-set and a genuine enjoyment meeting customers.
- Must be comfortable with 50% travel throughout Europe.
- Organized, self-motivated and good with time management.
Please submit your CV if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TW-017-ITA
€80,000 - 100,000
Germany, Italy (home office)