About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of an exciting distributor of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, in the search of a “(Senior) Director Business Development.”
The “(Senior) Director Business Development” is responsible for developing new customer relationships throughout the United States, as well as maintaining existing accounts. Following a prolonged period of substantial organic growth, the company is now looking to make talented additions to their team.
About The Role
- Focusing on the sales targets of the organisation, organizing sales activities with short-medium-long terms targets and increasing this in line with said targets.
- Creation of pipeline, and mapping out potential new customers.
- Conducting sales visits across the United States and presenting existing product portfolio to prospective customers.
- Discussing custom synthesis projects with prospective customers, offering technical expertise.
- Negotiating contracts, discussing prices and sales agreements.
About The Person
We are seeking someone with a sales background and a thorough knowledge of APIs, who has experience selling into the Pharmaceutical Industry. To be considered for this role, you must have prior experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree – Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology.
- Minimum 5 years’ API experience in a commercial setting within the Pharmaceutical Ingredients industry.
- Experience in a CDMO environment (looked upon favorably).
- True ‘hunter’ mentality and a genuine love for sales.
- An understanding of the regulatory process.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TW-023-US
$140,000 - 180,000
United States (home office)