Mackenzie Stuart are proud to be working in partnership with an outstanding General Contractor based in Dallas/Fort Worth.
This Growing Construction firm has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Estimator to work on Commercial and Retails projects in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected, successful company with aggressive growth plans.
- Accurate scoping of plans to ensure the Client solicit bids for all trades and equipment suppliers necessary for the project.
- Perform job site surveys and participate in pre-construction job site meetings.
- Assisting in the solicitation of subcontractor bids by recommending and identifying specific client/landlord required subcontractors.
- Carefully reviewing subcontractor bid packages to ensure all scope items are included in their bids.
- Preparation of project schedules, the final bid and submitting to the client.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager to assist in the final selection of subcontractors to be awarded.
- Communicating in a professional manner with clients, subcontractors, and others.
- On occasion, responsible for providing value engineering and making recommendations for alternatives when appropriate or at the client’s request.
- A Bachelor’s degree in construction management or similar field is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the construction industry With an emphasis on Estimating Retail projects is required.
Job Reference: MR0005
$80,000 - 100,000