As a Senior Flavorist for this leading global flavor manufacturer, you will have the opportunity to create and contribute to the formulation and development for some of the most exciting projects in the flavor and beverage industry today. This global company will be looking for you to drive innovation and creativity to assist out customers in enhancing existing product lines and in launching new cutting-edge product initiatives.
- Lead flavor creation initiatives to meet customer and internal project requirements, identify potential risks and develop creative solutions to address technical flavor issues
- Serve as a technical expert in flavor creation techniques and provide meaningful input into category initiatives
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to provide insightful partnership and leverage trusting relationships
- Communication and excellent presentation skills
- Proven successful mentoring of junior flavorists
- Smelling skills – olfactory
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Fluent in English, additional languages highly desirable
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in flavor industry creative function
- Bachelors degree in chemical engineering or food science
- Successful completion of a formalized flavorist training program
- Certified member of the flavorist chemist society
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a growing company looking to expand into new areas. It offers the potential for career progression with an excellent remuneration package. Candidates need not apply without the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications expected from this advert only successful candidates will be contacted.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: LS78
$160,000 - 190,000