It’s an exciting time to be part of a leading, global company searching for their next Senior Flavourist to become a part of their industry-leading team. Are you passionate about flavour innovation and do you have the desire to collaborate with a global team? You will have the opportunity to create and contribute to the formulation and development for some of the most exciting projects in the flavor and beverage industry today. This company are looking for you to drive innovation and creativity to assist customers in enhancing existing product lines and in launching new cutting-edge product initiatives.
As a Flavourist, you will spend your time…
- Lead flavour creation initiatives to meet customer and internal project requirements
- Identify potential risks and develop creative solutions to address technical flavour issues
- Proactively evaluate new raw materials and assess potential for future use in creating new flavours, partner with operations to solve potential manufacturing issues
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in flavor industry creative function OR 5 years experience as a certified Flavourist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Food Science
- Successful completion of a formalized Flavourist Training Program
- Certified Member of the Flavourist Chemist Society
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a growing company looking to expand into new areas. It offers the potential for career progression with an excellent remuneration package.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above . Due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: LS89
$120,000 - 140,000