Ref: PC - SEWHIN
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a leading international Logistics and Supply Chain solution provider. The company is a leading Freight Forwarding solutions provider who have an expansive Warehousing & Distribution across North America.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Industrial Engineer, specialising in Warehousing & Supply Chain solutions based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Work to design bespoke warehousing and distribution solutions for customer accounts
- Assist sales and commercial teams, developing RFQs for new contracts and working alongside existing accounts to develop work scope plans, benchmarking and best practices
- Lead project teams, managing multiple programs and executive high complexity solutions
- Evaluate existing solutions and implement changes, utilising LEAN and Kaizen principles
- Utilise relevant industry experience combined with program knowledge to act as subject matter expert in Kaizen and LEAN projects for the region
- Travel to multiple facilities across the region and work with local engineering teams to provide solutions when required
- Manage relationships and formulate agreements with external parties and vendors
- Work alongside national teams to increase overall company productivity
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have some form of Logistics and Supply Chain background, preferably from a Warehousing and Distribution background
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Indianapolis region
- Experience with AutoCAD
- 6+ years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s degree is preferred in Engineering, Bachelor’s is essential
- Willingness to travel regionally up to 60%
- The candidate is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Must have general knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role is between USD$140K – $160K USD with 15% bonus structure in place.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: PC - SEWHIN
USD $110,000 - 130,000