Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a market leading logistics company. The company has global reach, working throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Key Accounts Manager that will have regionally responsibility in Asia for Greater China. The role will report directly to the Head of Sales – APAC.
- Develop sales strategy to meet changing needs of key customers in the FMCG & Automotive market
- Working closely with key customer to optimise supply chain visibility and implement new solutions.
- Develop new trade lane opportunities & develop logistic solutions
- Role base can be flexible or remote but must be able to travel regularly throughout Asia
- 5+ years’ experience working internationally with a Freight Forwarder
- 5+ years account management experience dealing with international customers
- Degree level education is preferred but not required.
- Must speak English
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €90,000 – €120,000 plus rewarding bonus scheme with added benefits.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: SJ-KAM-CH
$90,000 - 120,000