Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with an innovative and technology savvy organisation who are actively recruiting for a Senior Product Manager to support the growth of their portfolio of virtual and in person offerings.
Our client is a leading provider of digital mental health services, program is in growth mode. They are recognised for the high quality of care provided.
The organisation focuses on an employee centred organisation which acknowledges their employees are integral to their success, offering extensive training and opportunities to all employees. There is a heavy emphasis placed on autonomy, open communication, and collaboration.
In this role you will play a central part to the development of a clear product roadmap within one of the two key product focuses. Identifying problems to assist with the scaling of products which are used by patients, providers, and operational staff.
- Full product roadmap ownership
- Leading the development of scalable products
- Identify key product problems and solutions to fix them
- Lead projects through the execution of a roadmap
- Ensure all products create allow the users to love their environment and work.
- Candidates must have developed and scaled practice management, Electronic Health Record, OR consumer medical solutions.
- Ideas around healthcare solution integration
- Experience making tough product decisions in the care delivery space
Additionally, a college degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. MBA preferred.
Job Reference: SPM/CR
$130,000 - 170,000