Lead the digital transformation marketing and lead management efforts across B2B and B2C businesses globally.
Enable and drive new marketing automation cloud technologies and guide markets and businesses to better understand customer needs, increasing customer activation and growth through digitilization
Drive change and implementation of new processes, cloud based technologies and organisation for a multibillion dollar business
Job Description: reporting to the Global Director of Marketing her/his responsibilities will include;
- Support global marketing and customer activation excellence, leading diverse multi-functional teams
- Drive digital transformation efforts across global businesses through multiple channels and end markets.
- Lead new marketing and lead management processes – owning and driving new marketing automation cloud technologt, CRM systems, Customer identity and access management.
- Supervise effective IT and agile programs in parallel.
- Act as digital tech expert – focus on CRM technology and master data drive multi-channel and real time customer experiences.
- Lead and support global digital activation and best in class initiatives across multiple BU’s, regions and functions.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Educated with bachelor’s degree in a economics/statistics, computer science or digital marketing related subject.
- Must have very strong customer and consumer activation data analytical and planning skills.
- +10 years experience in B2B and B2C marketing cloud solutions (salesforce, SAP, oracle, Adobe).
- +10 years experience in marketing automation tooling, platforms and BI tooling.
- Highly experienced in working in an IT agile environment and of B2B marketing and lead management processes and dynamics
- Based or willing to relocate to Dusseldorf, Germany