Mackenzie Stuart is working with an industry leading food manufacturer, seeking a diligent Quality Assurance Manager for their Mid West division. The successful candidate will ensure all quality and food safety aspects of the plant are covered, inspect the company’s training, production and compliance and provide effective solutions to customer complaints.
- Abide by all OSHA rules and regulations as well as complying with company procedures and policies.
- Ensure all products are of high quality and apply new product implementation and introduction into the market.
- Take swift and effective action when food safety or quality is lacking.
- Liaise with FDA and USDA officials upon plant inspection.
- Educated to a B.S degree level in Food Sciences or Biology.
- At least 5 years of experience in a QA role in Foodservices/ Food Manufacturing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in training and leading teams in a QA role.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: JP-FS7744
$90,000 - 100,000