Senior Quantity Surveyor – House Building
Location: Southampton, UK
Mackenzie Stuart are currently seeking an experienced Surveyor on behalf of a nationally operating house builder as they continue growth out of their southern region.
• Reporting to the Commercial Director the role will be an integral part of the regional commercial team
• Operating within a 400 unit, £90m region the Surveyor will be tasked with supporting the commercial function across all live developments with a particular focus on a new large development.
• Leading sites from their early stages the successful candidate will be responsible for all costs relating to the construction works from preparing estimates to final figures
• The role will involve on-going cost analysis, arranging payments, risk evaluations, and forecasts
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience for a home builder, preferably more.
• Experience of leading surveying functions across multiple schemes
• Experience with a range of construction methods including RC-Frame, Timber Frame, and Traditional Build
• Relevant industry qualification
• Excellent communication , IT, and teamworking skills
Job Reference: 060418RB
£60,000 - 70,000