- A leading global electronic adhesives, tapes and sealants manufacturer.
- Formulating R&D Chemist – polyurethane hotmelt, UV cure acrylate and epoxy adhesives
- Located Dusseldorf, Germany
About Our Client: A market leading Manufacturing corporation active worldwide
Job Description: Reporting to the R&D Director, her/his responsibilities will include:
- Lead product development activity and product optimization in line with market and customer requirements.
- Establish formulation guidelines based on a deep understanding of the key chemical and physical interactions in adhesive formulations and knowledge of the end applications.
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing and Sales teams to determine market needs within the industry and assists in identification of innovative solutions in order to meet those needs.
- Support translation and/or modifications of new products to meet the needs of new or existing growth markets.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations of existing patents and publications and generates new intellectual property (IP) as required.
- Effectively manage multiple projects, ensuring clear alignment of goals and deliverables with business and market needs.
The Successful Applicant: Our customer is looking for a professional with the following background and experience:
- technical university degree (MSc, PhD preferred) : chemistry, polymer science, material sciences, or similar;
- proficiency in English language;
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience in the development of PU Hotmelt, Reactive Hotmelt, PU adhesives and sealants
Job Reference: Jfk:rd:hm
€80,000 - 110,000