Senior Sales Rep – Chemicals
Salary: $110,000-$120,000 + Package
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working alongside a Multi-Billion Dollar Chemical Company, to find a driven Salesperson to join their Personal Care Chemicals team in California. This is a replacement position and so there is already a strong presence established in the region, with which the successful candidate can hit the ground running and develop business.
- Manage Personal Care Chemical sales across the designated territory in Southern California.
- Become familiar with current accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities.
- Work individually on a daily basis and occasionally coordinate with the rest of the Western sales team to assist with strategy for the whole region.
- Report back with sales figures and forecasts which ensure a consistent pipeline of business.
- Be able to provide technical support on the organisations extensive and innovative portfolio of Specialty Chemicals.
- All in all, this person will be a crucial player in the Western sales team and will have the opportunity to progress into a senior level position, in the future.
- 5 Years’ outside sales experience.
- A knowledge of the Personal Care market.
- A technical degree, such as Biology, Chemistry or similar.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- The ability to travel locally within the region on a regular basis.
- All in all, applicants should be driven and looking to join a company in which to progress their career.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: DK-PC-16397
$110,000 - 120,000