Senior Scientist- Skin Care
Location – New Jersey
Salary: $130,000 – $150,000 + Package
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a global manufacturer of personal care & cosmetic ingredients to seek a passionate, driven and scientifically skilled Senior Scientist with 10 years’ experience developing new skin care active ingredients. This is a new role, formed to aid the company’s expansion with creative ideas and innovations.
- Manage and direct a team of scientists to develop commercially viable new active ingredients
- Develop useful new raw materials from the basic research phase to experimental plans proposed by the management
- Stay up to date in the cosmetic field and demonstrate performance improvement by reviewing analysis of emerging technologies
- Report test results to appropriate personnel in a timely manner and enter required test results into appropriate Research Data Systems
- Responsible for preparing and commercial product technology transfer dossiers
- Bachelor’s Degree in either, Biology, Biochemistry or Chemistry minimum
- Expertise and detailed understanding of the Personal Care market
- Experience in the area of skin biology & cell culture
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management and communications skills.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment with experience maintaining work station
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: SSSC:5490
$130,000 - 150,000