Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a Corporate Veterinary Consolidator, in search of a Snr. Talent Acquisition Specialist reporting directly to the Chief People Officer to help attract top DVM talent. Our client is in growth mode, opening state of the art facilities and this will be a key position to help support the growth.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Proven ability of implementing long-term recruiting strategies and developing relationships with partners and DVMs.
- +2 years’ experience in the veterinary industry or a similar field would be preferred.
- Educated with a Bachelors’ degree.
- Extroverted with a willingness to meet with doctors and set up on campus events.
- Entrepreneurial and motivated self-starter who can be the focal point for new customers and existing customers.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Cooperate with the Operations and Development teams to identify immediate needs/priorities.
- Set up on campus marketing events to attract and recruit top industry DVM talent.
- Attend social events and meetings with potential new recruits.
- Develop third party partnerships.
- Market and promote the veterinary group to potential candidates.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: HF27/08
$100,000 - 150,000