Mackenzie Stuart is working with a global company operating within the commodities industry. They are looking to employ the services of a Senior Technology Auditor to join their team based in Switzerland.
Alongside the typical activities within IT audit, the company are currently conducting an audit digitisation project. This is headed up by the IT audit team and the aim of this is to automate the more tedious, box ticking exercises by implementing automated data analytics and collection tools.
Although this may seem peculiar, my client is keen to find individuals who are passionate about life both inside and outside of work. They want to develop the audit function into a place full of individuals who are exceptional at areas both inside and outside of the audit remit. As such, they view any hobbies or activities that you have excelled in very favourably.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Help plan and conduct IT audit projects across the companies global operations
- Create assignment reports, tested against a COBIT framework, analysing potential shortfalls in the current IT audit framework and providing suggestions for remediation
- Where required, present these reports to various individuals within the senior management team
- Be a pivotal part in the audit digitalisation project by helping create a series of automated data collection tools, ensuring these are operationally efficient through testing. This can be achieved utilising IDEA, ACL or various other data analytics tools
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments where required
- The position requires up to 50% international travel. This travel would be completely global, covering all of the companies global operations. Assignments are typically follow the same rotation of two weeks in the office, two weeks out on an audit
- A minimum of 5 years IT audit experience
- Data Analytics experience is a necessity
- CISA is highly preferred (An extensive track record utilising COBIT could suffice)
- Fluency in English is required, any additional language skills would be beneficial
- Motivation to travel up to 50% internationally
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, New York and Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Social Care, Medical, Finance, Education, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: EMF-SWI-SITA4
CHF100,000 - 130,000