Senior Territory Sales Manager- Cell Analysis (East Coast US)
Mackenzie Stuart are currently recruiting on behalf of an established Cell Analysis conglomerate for a Territory Sales Manager to be responsible for instrument sales across multiple states in the North East US. The successful candidate will be tasked with developing and maintaining business relationships across the territory selling the instruments into Life Science research facilities. The position offers a competitive remuneration package and will provide the opportunity for growth and development from the start.
Responsibilities will include;
- Manage the sales process from early account development through to post sales activities
- Develop and implement a sales strategy aiming to increase instrument sales across the region
- Must have confidence in selling full product line and providing technical information when necessary
- Understanding the customers research goals and communicate how the organisation can align with them
- Work closely with FASs to carry out technical demonstrations addressing customer needs and concerns
- Stay current with the competitive landscape and industry business trends
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Life Science instrument sales into research facilities
- Experience working in a research or clinical laboratory
- Experience in reagent sales preferable
- Ability to solve problems on the spot making rational decisions under pressure
- S. degree with laboratory experience in cell biology, immunology, molecular biology, biochemistry, bio-engineering or other related field is necessary
- Advanced level degree preferable in a related field
This position offers a challenging day to day working life and the opportunity to help grow the territory and drive revenue. Candidates without the required experience need not apply.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: TG.LSD.06
$100,000 - 140,000