Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a multinational provider of Testing, Inspection & Certification services. We are currently recruiting for an accomplished Site Manager to oversee the inspection operations of a key customers’ oil refinery.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- P&L responsibility and full oversight of the inspection operations of an oil refinery
- Ensure branch budget is met by meticulously controlling operating costs, as well as maintaining strong customer relations through high levels of customer service
- Responsible for making sure that all HSE and Ethical guidelines are being met on a daily basis
- Prepare and submit progress reports to upper management
- Ensure that the company’s inspection and testing services comply with the highest standards of accuracy and validity
- Responsible for engaging staff in continuous training and development programmes to effectively align with the vision of the company’s ethos
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Degree in engineering or business related field preferred
- 3+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of P&L / budget and cost controlling experience
- 3+ years’ experience within the Oil & Gas Testing, Inspection, & Certification industry
- Successful track record of team leadership, management, and employee development.
- Possess business acumen as well as strong technical and scientific knowledge.
- Great problem solving skills
- Be located in or willing to relocate to Southampton
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of £50K to £55K plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: WMSMUK
£50,000 - 60,000