About the Company:
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a market leader in the Pharmaceutical Excipients industry, in search of a Site Manager. The role is based in Michigan, USA.
About the Role:
- Oversee all on site operations.
- Maintain and develop health and safety standards.
- Manage OPEX of $XXmillion.
- Talent development and hiring of new staff for the operational work force.
- Drive operational excellence.
- Maintain strong communication with corporate personal and stakeholders.
- Ensure cGMP standards.
- Present and lead capital projects.
About the Person:
I am seeking someone who has a background in Chemistry / Science / Engineering. To be considered for this role you must have experience in cGMP environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Operations.
- Minimum 5 years’ in a leadership position.
- Strong budgeting experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel (10% – domestic and international).
Job Reference: CH-008-US
US Dollar140,000 - 160,000