Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Quality leading contract manufacturer of Personal Care & OTC products to find a Site Microbiologist. This individual will be responsible for reducing the overall risk of micro contamination for the site, leading projects in clean design and managing the sites hygienic masterplan.
The company prides itself on the quality of the products they produce which has led to them becoming a strong competitor within the industry. The Site Microbiologist will play a key role in maintaining such levels of safety and quality, therefore requires a driven individual with an eye for detail.
- Responsible for managing the sites Microbiology laboratory resources.
- Writing up / execution of the sanitization procedures and validation protocols.
- Mange the sites hygienic masterplan, providing training to other employees.
- Identify root cause of any contamination’s and recommend preventative actions.
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing or microbiological lab environment.
- MSc in Microbiology or Equivalent experience.
- Experience writing cleaning and sanitization validation protocols.
- Understanding of clean design principles.
Job Reference: BA-CM-21321
$70,000 - 90,000