Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a privately owned, mid-sized refiner and marketer of oils, lubricants and specialty products. The product line includes gasoline, diesel, waxes and base oils.
We are currently recruiting for a Sr. R&D Solutions Specialist, preferably based in Pennsylvania. The role will be reporting directly to the Director of Research & Development.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a key R&D interface/liaison with Sales & Marketing to understand and meet customer needs in key markets
- Conduct technical visits to customers to understand application needs and issues
- Serve as lead R&D innovation resource, focused upon differentiation of products in existing and new markets
- Oversee research into existing portfolio performance and execute research projects to support design of new product applications or technology
- Collaborate with Marketing on technical product collateral
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Ideally located in or willing to relocate to North West Pennsylvania
- BS/MS degree, preferably in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 12 years’ R&D experience in a petroleum product setting
- Able to travel up to 25% of time when required
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-ARGRS
$0 - 0