Mackenzie Stuart is partnering with an established Skincare manufacturer to find an experienced R&D Formulation Chemist. As a fast growing company, this is an exciting opportunity to take a lead role in the development of high-class Skincare products. The successful candidate will be the lead formulator supervising the R&D team whilst working closely with key clients.
- Develop new and improve product formulas.
- Participate in technology transfer from pilot scale to full production.
- Improve R&D department by contributing new innovative ideas.
- Stays informed with current trends, practices, and regulatory changes that would impact products and packaging.
- Actively participate in cross functional project teams.
- Provides technical direction to other chemists.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience formulating Skincare & Personal Care Products.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- A proven leader with prior experience leading a team.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team where knowledge sharing is key.
Job Reference: BA-SF-98252
$70,000 - 80,000
San Fran, US.