Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading supplier of supply chain management consulting services to the Oil & Gas industry. The organisation is one of the industry leaders in the market with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Leader – Asia & Oceania.
This role is an expat assignment and once your training and integration into the organization is complete, you will be expected to relocate to Singapore full time. This process is expected to take between 3-6 months.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Educated with a Bachelor’s degree discipline. Additional Supply Chain Management qualifications considered an advantage
- 10+ years Oil & Gas industry experience with specific exposure to upstream oil & gas
- Experience working in an international environment. Preferably have experience living in Asia in previous roles
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment within a OEM company
- Experience in using and developing supply chain software and digital technology within the supply chain function
- 8+ years’ experience working within supply chain management with exposure to leading supply chain, procurement and inventory control teams in Asia Pacific
- Experience in SAP & Supply Chain computer software programs
- Experience working within a matrixed and multi-cultural environment and able to interact successfully with customers and company stakeholders
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can excel in an individual contributor and “influencer” position.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Head up the supply chain management and consulting services division for Asia & Oceania region
- Work collaboratively with internal business units to create effective supply chain management strategies to suit customer needs and requirements
- Work closely with customers to provide consulting services and develop effective supply chain management plans
- Act as part of the business development team to pursue new business opportunities and extend ongoing relationships with customers
- Oversee and manage the development and upgrade of supply chain management software and best practices to increase services to customers
- Travel independently and as part of different teams to support project and customer needs
- Report directly into the SVP Operations.
This is a key role within the organisation and the successful candidate will benefit from exciting and accelerated career growth opportunities.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + additional benefits.
Job Reference: DP-SCLSC
$120,000 - 150,000