Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with an international leader in the manufacture of animal nutrition products in search of a Swine Nutritionist to be based in Germany responsible for the EMEA region.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- PhD in Animal Science or related field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both internally and with key customer accounts
- Willingness to travel 20% across EMEA region.
- Fluent in English with additional languages being a considered plus.
- Pro-active and able to support with current and future requirements in the swine nutrition sector.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical customer support, analysing product formulations and making key recommendations for customers.
- Give reliable commercial advice to customers following on site visits specific to their product lines.
- Ability to translate customer needs into scientific advice for strategies and into scientific programs.
- Actively participates to the elaboration of the positioning and technical communication of company products.
- Ensures excellence in the execution of technical programs and studies including scientific literature, conduct of studies, interpretation and recommendation following study completion.
- Assist with Product Development of new products in the poultry nutrition sector.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: JH/SWN-0402
€50,000 - 60,000