Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a global pharmaceuticals company to recruit for the position of Tax Manager. The role offers great opportunity for development and career progression. Reporting directly into the Head of Tax, the successful candidate will be based out of Boston, Massachusetts.
The candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual income tax provisions.
- Prepare tax budgets and forecasts.
- Coordination and lead role in tax audits and inquiries.
- Identify, research and implement tax planning opportunities and strategies.
- Manage the US tax compliance process for all legal entities
- Evaluation of the tax effect and implications of international business initiatives and business proposals.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CMA, CPA, MBA are preferred but not required
- Minimum relevant working experience – 5 years
- Familiar with Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Accounting knowledge, Tech savvy and process expertise
- Finance Analysis, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Communication, Persuasion, Negotiation
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-TM-PI-US/MA
$100,000 - 120,000