Technical Application Specialist EMEA (France or Spain based) – In-Vitro Diagnostics
Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing an innovative In-Vitro Diagnostic multinational focusing within the Microbiology market. Due to the company’s rapid expansion globally, in particular within Europe, several roles have been created within the Service & Support team. This role is a Technical Application Specialist responsible for working across EMEA, the successful candidate should be based out of France or Spain.
- Assist sales team members in driving instrument, reagent and service sales
- Participate in completion of customer training material
- Act as the companies liaison and expert on technical matters with clinical customers
- Resolve customer issues both onsite and via email/phone
- Assist in the development of new workflow and informatics solutions
- Conduct onsite customer training and applications
- Conduct product upgrades or software patches as required
- BSc in Biology or relevant acadmic subject
- Exposure to the Microbiology market is a bonus
- Prior experience within an FAS or Technical Support role
- 3+ years lab work experience, ideally within a clinical diagnostic laboratory
- Fluent in English, an additional EU language is a bonus
- Clean driving license
- Willing to travel internationally upto 70% of the time
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and high quality professional to join a company that offers excellent career progression potential for successful and ambitious employees, and a competitive remuneration package. Candidates without the relevant commercial or technical experience or the other necessary requirements need not apply.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Medical, and Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: LS-DS-487
€40,000 - 60,000
France or Spain