About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of an international leader in animal nutrition and premix manufacture in search of a Technical Application Specialist for the Ruminant Nutrition products and services.
About The Role
- Provide detailed support to sales teams and customers with technical ruminant nutrition knowledge.
- Provide solutions for customer nutritional problems resolving all issues from an overall nutritional point of view
- Work with sales team to manage all areas of product portfolio.
- Provide product training for sales and external staff.
- Provide support and customer feedback for internal projects and innovation strategies.
About the Person
- Educated with a Master’s Degree in Animal Science/Nutrition or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in ruminant nutrition.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial awareness on an international scale.
- Fluent English and one other European Language, preferably German.
- Willingness to work in an international scale.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: JH/TASRN
€50,000 - 70,000