Location: China, Singapore, South Korea (home office)
About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of an exciting manufacturer of speciality excipients for the Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical industries, in search of a “Technical Business Development Manager” for China & South East Asia.
The “Technical Business Development Manager” is strategically important to the company’s plans for the China & SE Asian region and will be responsible for advancing market position & financial growth. The company has made expansion throughout APAC its main priority.
About The Role
- Develop and direct the company’s (bio)pharma initiatives throughout China & SE Asia with assigned account responsibility.
- Create and maintain a commercial pipeline of business opportunities with close dates ranging from short term opportunities to long term project work with customers.
- Attend and present and national & international trade shows/industry conferences.
- Maintain a high level of current and relevant scientific, industry and product knowledge, in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
About The Person
We are seeking someone with a strong, technical background in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Pharmacology and a history of consistent, commercial success. To be considered for this role, you must have prior experience working in a CMO environment within the Pharma Industry.
- Master of Science minimum, PhD preferred (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacology).
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience, preferably 10 years (Lab, CRO Services, Technical Sales).
- Commercial mind-set and a genuine enjoyment meeting customers.
- In-depth understanding of the drug development process (bench-top through to market authorization).
- Ability to travel throughout territory 30-50% of time.
- Fluency in English, strong Mandarin Chinese skills.
Please submit your CV if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TBDM-491-TW
$80,000 - 160,000
China, Singapore, South Korea