Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working with a leading manufacturer of Animal Health products. The organisation is one of the industry leaders in the market with a renowned global presence.
The organisation is seeking to recruit a General Manager to run their Animal Health division.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
About the person
- Fluent German and English.
- Educated with Bachelor’s degree, Animal science or veterinary related qualifications are favorable.
- Proven track record of maintaining market share and increasing revenue
- +10 years’ experience in the Animal health field.
- +5 years’ working in a technical sales & marketing orientated background.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work with commercial teams and customers to provide regulatory and quality assurance support.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Review and improve processes to enhance customer satisfaction and minimise company costs.
- Ability to manage and coordinate a team, who will be reporting to you directly.
- Regular communication with European colleagues to improve operations and new product development.
- P&L responsibility and work with the global team to establish long term operational goals.
- Identify opportunities, and contribute to the development and adaptation of product lines
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: Hf/14/08
Euro80,000 - 100,000