- Supports a core technology component area for the business/ department/ project team as well as customers. Supports the center of excellence in a given implementation of business defined technology needs.
- Serves as the Business Unit/ Department/ Team resource in one or more broad core technology components.
- Core Technologies (e.g. application technology, sweetener, dairy and beverage, product safety/ regulatory, component separations, blending & mixing, machinery )
- Enabling sciences (e.g. carbohydrate chemistry, lipid chemistry, protein chemistry, sensory, analytical, structure design & material science, process modeling)
- Ingredients/Product Lines (e.g. Starches & Sweeteners, Hydrocolloids, Lecithin, Functional Systems, Fats/ Oils)
- Food Applications (e.g. Dairy, Beverage)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Engineering or related majors
- Basic understanding of Sweeteners ( glucose/fructose syrup, polyol, high intensive sweetener), hydrocolloids and emulsifiers chemistry, its functional benefits and its working mechanism in dairy and beverage system will be advantage
- Considerate knowledge on sweetener technology, sensory and Rheology.
- Good insight on key beverage processing and analytical equipment’s – UHT, Homogenizer, Retort, viscometers etc.
- Thorough knowledge of specific application category including processing equipment or production experience in the related category
- Thorough knowledge of Starches & Sweeteners, Hydrocolloids, Lecithin, Functional Systems, Fats/ Oils or other related ingredients
- Above 3 years’ experience
- Solid understanding of HACCP, Food Safety and QA principles and procedures. Ability to devise preventive and corrective actions in matters of EHS. Ability to perform an internal audit concerning EHS matters to make recommendations for improvement
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a growing company looking to expand into new areas. It offers the potential for career progression with an excellent remuneration package.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above . Due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavors & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: LS99
SGD80,000 - 100,000