Mackenzie Stuart is working alongside an industry leading food manufacturing company, searching for a Technical Manager to make an impact for their Eastern US division. The successful candidate will demonstrate their ability to provide an efficient and safe space for employees.
- Lead the health and safety programs for the technical, maintenance and engineering departments.
- Continually search for opportunities to increase production and efficiency, as well as reduce costs.
- Plan and execute site technical strategy and budgets, including capital projects.
- Work cross-functionally with R&D and QA to promote a safe and hygienic manufacturing process.
- Use technical knowledge to solve any issues on the production floor, in a thorough but time-efficient manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a CPG environment, food preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical environment.
- The ability to improve the daily running of a manufacturing site.
- The ability to provide a safe and efficient working environment.
Job Reference: JP-FS-4872
$70,000 - 80,000