Location: Germany (home-based)
About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a global feed additive specialist, in the search of a “Technical Sales Manager” for their feed additives and feed additive concepts product lines with an emphasis on the Monogastric species, reporting to the EMEA Sales Director.
About The Role
- Develop new market segment from the ground up.
- Manage the introduction of new products/concepts.
- Develop new business in new areas, building new industry relationships with customers.
- Provide technical, product specific support to customers.
- Manage sales process for high quality feed additives and raw materials towards premixers and compound feed producers.
About The Person
We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills, who has experience in a commercial or technical function within the feed industry. To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements.
- A Bachelor/Master technical degree (Animal Feed or Veterinary practice preferred)
- +5 years of working experience within a commercial or technical role in the feed industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- A pragmatic and results orientated approach.
- Must be willing to travel extensively – up to 50% of the time (Domestic)
- Fluent in English & German.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly energetic individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: JH/GSM0502
€60,000 - 70,000
Germany, Field Based