About the company
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a leading Global Flavour manufacturer searching for a Technical Sales Manager to focus on the company’s mid-level regional beverage market. This role is located in France – home office.
About the Role
- Responsible for developing new business as well as maintaining existing accounts.
- Consistently build and maintain reliance with customers to keep up to date with changes and needs.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Understanding key commercial requirements of the French regional flavour industry.
- Present accurate and up to date sales forecasts for monthly, quarterly and annual figures.
- Translate customers’ requests and expectations to the technical team and successfully fill the customers brief through effective communication with all departments.
- Build a thorough understanding of market trends and structure in order to identify potential new business for the company.
About the person
- Minimum of 5 years technical sales experience within the flavour industry.
- Strong presentation skills as well as experience with senior management reporting.
- Excellent customer service and engagement abilities.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Dynamic Hunter type approach to sales strategy.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: MW/200/FR
Euros50,000 - 60,000