Location: Istanbul (Field Based)
About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a Global Specialty Ingredient Manufacturer, in the search of a Technical Sales Manager responsible for the Ruminant Business across the Middle East & Turkey Region.
This role is responsible for driving sales of nutritional products for the ruminant market and the continued development of critical key accounts.
About The Role
- Focusing on the sales targets of the organisation, organising sales activities with short-medium-long terms targets and increasing this in line with said targets
- Maintaining and improving relationships with customers in the region
- Providing technical support for customers across region.
- Establishing new business, and mapping potential customers
- Organisation sales visits, making presentations of different ranges of the products on the basis of the needs and requests of every markets.
- Negotiating contracts, discussing prices and sales agreements
- Attending trade exhibitions, fairs and conventions
- Surveying and supervising the activity of the competitors on the market
About The Person
We are seeking someone with a strong technical and commercial background, who has experience selling Nutritional Ingredients and feed additives into the Livestock market. To be considered for this role, you must have prior experience selling Ruminant Nutrition product lines.
- University graduate/Bachelor Degree (technical or animal nutritional degree preferred)
- Min 5 years of commercial sales experience within the Animal Nutrition sector, or adjacent environment.
- Must have experience selling ruminant nutritional feed additives.
- Product Line Experience with – Binders, Essential Oils and Growth Promoters
- Must be willing to travel extensively – up to 40% of the time
- Fluent in written and spoken English one local language.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: JH/TSMT
€90,000 - 110,000