About the company
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a reputable Flavour manufacturer searching for a Technical Sales Manager to be responsible for Central and Eastern Europe. This role is remote based but the candidate must speak German to a business level.
About the Role
- Responsible for developing new business as well as maintaining existing accounts.
- Consistently build and maintain reliance with customers to keep up to date with changes and needs.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Present accurate and up to date sales forecasts for monthly, quarterly and annual figures.
- Translate customers’ requests and expectations to the technical team and successfully fill the customers brief through effective communication with all departments.
- Build a thorough understanding of market trends and structure in order to identify potential new business for the company.
About the person
- Minimum of 5 years technical sales experience within the flavour industry.
- Strong presentation skills as well as experience with senior management reporting.
- Excellent customer service and engagement abilities.
- German language skills to business level.
- Dynamic Hunter type approach to sales strategy.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above to Megan.Wilson@mackenziestuart.com. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: MW/406
Euros70,000 - 110,000