Ref: HF - 25/06
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a global manufacturer of Animal health & Nutrition products, in search of a Ruminants Technical Sales specialist for their Dairy portfolio. The ruminants specialist will play a critical part in driving the long term direction of the business with unlimited progression opportunity.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the EU, ability to speak French & English.
- Educated with a Bachelor’s degree. Masters or Science degree in Animal Health/Nutrition would be considered an advantage.
- +5 year’s commercial experience – proven track record of developing business and increasing sales.
- Detailed understanding of cattle nutrition.
- Domestic travel – up to 50%.
- Entrepreneurial and motivated self-starter who can be the focal point for new customers and existing customers.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the regional sales, increasing demand and developing long term relationship with key clients in the region.
- Provide detailed technical expertise and understanding of Ruminant nutrition portfolio – generating repeat business and an increase in sales.
- In depth analysis of the current market environment in order to identify market and competitor trends, leading to the identification of new business opportunities.
- Communicate closely with the European Sales lead to implement innovative go to market ideas and retain a positive brand image.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: HF - 25/06
€70,000 - 80,000
Brittany, France (Home-base)