Location: New Jersey, USA
About the Company:
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a market leader in the Pharmaceutical Excipients industry, in search of a Technical Support Scientist. The role is based in New Jersey, USA.
About the Role:
- Manage laboratory processing equipment and raw materials, ensuring cGMP and FDA standards.
- Deliver training for the sales team and support at external events and customer visits.
- Perform product development studies to assist the marketing department as and when is required.
- Involved in the day to day operations of the Pharmaceutical BU.
About the Person:
I am seeking someone who has a background in Chemistry / Science / Engineering. To be considered for this role you must have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an R&D role at a pharmaceutical company, ideally working with oral solid dosage forms.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Independent thinker.
- Solid problem-solving ability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Job Reference: CH-007-US
US Dollar80,000 - 90,000
New Jersey, USA