Ref: HF 04/05/2020
Location: South East Asia
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a global manufacturer of Animal Health products in search of a Technical Service Director to support their Swine business unit throughout South East Asia. This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally established and growing organisation.
About the Role
- Implement a Technical Service strategy to ensure customers see maximum benefits and enhance their annual revenues.
- Develop a renowned and respected sales force, to become the go to technical health experts for farmers throughout the region.
- Provide technical training and support to key customers.
- Be the face of the organisation, interacting and visiting key customers and providing field force training on farm health management.
- Interact with the regional sales and technical team, offering support and advice on dealing with customer complaints.
- Implement research strategies to collect scientific data, helping to improve product quality, and identify areas for differentiation against competitors.
About the Person
- Educated with a DVM or Agricultural related degree.
- +10 years’ experience in Animal Health.
- Detailed technical understanding on Swine farm management.
- Fluent English.
- Willing to travel 50% of the time.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: HF 04/05/2020
$80,000 - 120,000