Technical Service Engineer North Europe – Molecular Diagnostics
Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing a leading Molecular Diagnostic multinational that develop and market a wide range of instruments and molecular assays into the Infectious Disease market. Due to the companies continued expansion across Europe the need for a Technical Service Engineer has arisen. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and supporting the execution and development of market specific objectives, strategies and tactics to support and sales and implementation of instruments and consumables into hospital microbiology and molecular laboratories as well as support/drive distributors to do the same.
- Build foster and maintain positive customer and distributor relationships, coordinate and collaborate with various functional areas and departments within each site to ensure successful customer adaption of the company’s products
- Drive implementation and utilization of the companies products through active customer training and troubleshooting, coordination of test usage protocols in hospitals and labs and execution of physician development
- Provide field service feedback to other departments for the purpose of continuing engineering, complaint analysis and product development
- Troubleshoot processes and product issues by providing recommendations for improvement
- Perform complex troubleshooting and repairs on field and internal products
- Provide application support to customers and distributors
- BSc/MSc in relevant engineering subject
- Fluent in English
- Experience in supporting distributors to successful achievement of instrument implementations
- Experience in implementing new diagnostic systems in laboratories
- Candidates must be based in; The Netherlands, Copenhagen or Stockholme
- Willing to travel extensively across Europe and occasionally to the Middle East
This opportunity offers an excellent compensation package as well as the realistic opportunity for career progression. If you feel you would be suitable for this role then please apply below. Candidates without the necessary requirements need not apply. Mackenzie Stuart regret to inform candidates that due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to inform every applicant of the outcome of their application, therefore if you have not heard of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date please assume on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: LS-DS-469
€60,000 - 80,000
The Netherlands, Copenhagen or Stockholm