Ref: HF 15/06
Location: Europe (Home-based)
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a global Animal Health & Nutrition Company, in search of a Technical Service Manager for their Poultry Nutrition business unit. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading organisation and be the face of the organisation to customers throughout Eastern & Western Europe.
About the Role
- Provide on farm support to key customers (farmers and feed mills) in Eastern and Western Europe Countries.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with key customers, ensuring the business unit sees continuous growth and repeat business.
- Collaborate and train the sales force to ensure a market leading service and expertise is provided to customers throughout the region.
- Identify customers’ needs and wants to help improve customer satisfaction and maintain market share.
- Add value to farmers by providing nutritional and far management solutions.
About the Person
- Educated with a degree in Animal Sciences/Nutrition, veterinary medicine or related subjects.
- +5 years’ experience in Poultry Nutrition or a related field.
- Detailed understanding of Poultry Nutrition with on-farm experience.
- Must be able to speak fluent English.
- Willing to travel 50% of the time.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: HF 15/06
€70,000 - 100,000