Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a multimillion$ veterinary market leader in search of a Technical Service Manager across multiple regions, responsible for offering technical expertise to the valued customer base and the commercial team.
We are seeking a candidate who is comfortable with international environments, who will be at the heart of the organisation’s technical development and services across the complete veterinary portfolio in Europe.
About The Role
- Provide technical support and advice to key customers including but not limited to veterinarians, KOL’s and owners.
- Extensive contact with key customer accounts, providing troubleshooting services and providing technical and scientific support to any queries as well as the use of any necessary diagnostic measures.
- Provide product training for sales and external staff.
- Coordinate process development projects across the region, providing technical backing to commercial strategy and long term product innovations.
- Work cross functionally with the sales team to manage all areas of product portfolio.
- Support Go-to-market strategies for new products and re-launches through complete portfolio.
- Support R&D and regulatory affairs departments to continue to add new products and drive innovation.
About the Person
- Educated with a Degree in Veterinary Science/Medicine.
- MBA or DVM be a considerable advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Animal Health, a focus on Ruminant Health would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual including English and/or French, German & Spanish
- Willingness to work in an international scale travelling +40% of the time
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds and London, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: HF/10/03
€70,000 - 90,000