Ref: JC - TSTPUUS
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an international speciality chemicals manufacturer. The company produces speciality chemicals into a number of end markets such as Plastics & Polymers, Coatings & Adhesives and Inks & Graphics.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support & Sales Manager selling into Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU). The position home based, anywhere in the USA.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage sales forecast for region and balance sales demand through inventory management
- Support long term business strategy and assist with BU growth across region
- Find, manage and develop key accounts in the TPU market
- Provide technical and application support to key customers
- Work cross functionally, pulling various teams though for smooth collaboration and service to customer
- Work with customer service and logistics to establish safety stock levels
- Manage pricing strategy for the agreed region
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in the US
- Must have strong English communication skills, both written and orally
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Must have a strong technical understanding of the TPU / TPE market
- Customer facing experience is preferred, ideally in sales or technical support
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short-term market penetration opportunities
- Regional travel 50%+
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: JC - TSTPUUS
$120,000 - 150,000