Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading player in the global Fuel & Lubricant Additives market. We are currently recruiting for a Technologist, based in South Oxfordshire.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the scale-up from 10g to 10kg
- Lead safety initiatives to build upon the existing safety culture, deliver risk assessments and uphold the highest levels of safety and quality
- Provide supervision and training to lab based Chemists
- Prepare a variety of materials in an agile and efficient manner
- Provide solutions to a range of programs to enable lube science teams to prove or disprove the working hypothesis
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in/willing to relocate to/within a commutable distance of South Oxfordshire
- Must have excellent written and oral English
- Must be educated to at least Bachelor’s level with a focus in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering. Master’s/PhD is desirable
- Must have a strong background in organic chemistry with a proven track record in delivering materials to strict timescales in an R&D environment
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of £45,000 – £50,000 plus additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-TEINUK
£40,000 - 50,000
South Oxfordshire, England