Executive Director – Telehealth
Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing a growing Telehealth organization expanding their presence across the US. The organization are seeking an Executive Director of Telehealth to provide leadership and operational direction on a daily basis. The successful candidate will be leader of the entire program including primary and behavioural health service lines and will have opportunity to grow the business throughout the West Coast of the United States.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal and organizational policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensures operations remain within budgets
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as needed
- Maintain strong communication with the Board, particularly of any significant events or issues
- Grow the engagement and utilization of patients on the service
- Assist with driving new patients to grow the service
- Ensures that all staff & patients have completed all paperwork around licenses to be fully completed.
- Lead growth opportunities and assist with implementation different partner settings.
- Ensures full training and development for all clinical and non-clinical
- Develops counseling staff schedule for patient group sessions
- Work to implement telehealth services into the different
- Assists with the clinical aspects of the quarterly quality assurance program reviews
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with local, state and federal authorities where necessary
- Assists in achieving and maintaining accreditation status through recognized accrediting bodies
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required; Master’s preferred
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a Telehealth service program/program operations
- A knowledge and understanding in telehealth services is essential.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a relevantly experienced individual looking to expand their career within the Telehealth space. This opportunity offers the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package containing excellent additional benefits with a fast growing and progressive organization.
Job Reference: TED/CR
$130,000 - 150,000
USA - West Coast